As part of our 100 Year Anniversary Celebration we are challenging our church family to perform 100 Acts of Service for others to bless our community. Each person or family can engage in as many Acts of Service as they like and be as creative as they like. Acts of Service might include:
• Distributing Gift Cards to People in Need
• Volunteering to Mow or Tend to a Yard for Someone Unable To Do So
• Providing a Meal for a Family in Crisis
• Sending Cards of Encouragement to First Responders or Front Line Workers
• Bringing Treats to a Local Fire Station
• Handing Out Water to People Outside on a Hot Day
• Collecting Non-Perishable Food Items and Delivering to a Local Food Pantry
• Cleaning Up a Local Park
• Volunteering to Help An Organization Serving Our Community
• Becoming a Mentor to a Youth in Need
The possibilities are endless. Who knows how God might lead you?! When you have completed an Act of Service return to this page and report below to let us know what you have done. We will share your story with the church so that we can all celebrate together what the Lord is doing through us!
To identify yourself as an attender of Plattsburgh Nazarene, cards are available in the lobby at the church for you to distribute along with your acts of service, if you'd like.